First of all, It’s necessary to Find out that circular saw is Acceptable for a particular job, depending on the design of this tool there are:
- Stationary – actually a machine, which can be a saw mounted on a framework. Requires free space from the workshop, and occasionally another room. Made such a round saw for permanent processing of timber, and in large volumes.
- Table – the preceding version in miniature, installed on a separate workbench or table, can also be used for sawing a large volume of wood, by way of instance, during the building of the bath.
- Guide – a portable instrument, intended for processing workpieces in different planes. Here is the most typical sort of circular saw, but the strongest of the described. After functioning, it needs periodic break, and can be used for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held tool is more versatile than stationary variants. It costs considerably more economical, but under certain conditions is able to cope with the same tasks, though with less efficacy. When choosing it, you ought to be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of energy source, circular electric saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – they work out of a domestic electric system of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, they require a line of 380 V. The drawback of the connection option – the requirement to have an energy grid in the place of work, in addition to some inconvenience of operation due to the wire.
- Cordless – operate in stand alone mode, even need the existence of a socket moyakovka.ru, but to control the battery, therefore their radius of operation is not constrained by anything. Depending on battery power, they could work on a single charge not more than 50 minutes.
The second option makes sense to buy only if for some reason it is not possible to utilize the mains found. Form of work
Standard circular saws are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, but there are also special versions of this tool:
Submersible saws – come in stationary and handheld versions. Their difference is in the fact that the saw blade in the first place is over the workpiece, able to seep into the centre. This permits you to begin cutting not with the border of the material, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are strong models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet metal, pipes, profiles. Some of them manage wood equally well.
The diameter of the disc directly depends on the power of the saw’s electrical motor. The stronger the instrument, the larger the disc it is able to rotate, the more secure the rotation frequency of the latter, the longer the duration of constant operation, the less probable the wedge. Furthermore, strong generators permit you to process heavier material, but in addition they are thicker. So, for instance, versions at two kW on average weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kilowatt – about 4 kg.
According to the energy gears could be divided as follows:
The Way to Pick out a circular saw: professional hints
The larger the diameter of the disk, the more powerful the electrical motor has to be, the heavier the workpieces the saw will work with. Seating diameter is another parameter that decides whether a particular disk will fit the selected saw. The most typical standards here would be 20 and 30 mm.
At greater speeds, less torque is required for sawing, meaning dense material is much easier to take care of. Bear in mind that with higher RPM the temperature of this material at the area of contact with the saw raises, the same laminate or plastic needs less RPM. Ideally, it is better to pick a saw with flexible rate.