The gas blower is a reliable and multifunctional device that enables you to wash vast areas. Its performance is based upon the work of this gas type engine.
Gas vacuum cleaners have their own benefits and pitfalls. It’s sensible to use them for cleaning large lands. When using the device, safety rules are respected. At the house, it is possible to use blowers in other directions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum cleaner May Be Used in the following directions:
- To clean up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, garden plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for further use as compost or compost (if the device has this function);
- removal of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on industrial and construction sites;
- blowing out elements of computer gear;
- draining the area of snow in winter;
- cleaning in hard-to-reach places (under thorny bushes, on northeast hills)
- drying walls following painting.
Benefits and Pitfalls
Gasoline garden blowers-vacuum cleansers are distinguished by a number of undoubted benefits:
- Aren’t tied to a power source;
- they are distinguished by large productivity;
- permit you to clean vast areas.
The disadvantages of petrol devices are:
- The need to utilize fuel;
- compliance with safety steps;
- the existence of emissions into the environment;
- using protective equipment for the hearing and vision;
- enhanced sound and vibration level;
- large dimensions and weight. otente.ru
Important! Garden gas vacuum cleaner will not cope with moist leaves, cones and stone.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaners operate in the following manners:
- Blowing. In dismissing mode, the many simple models of petrol blowers are able to get the job done. They allow you to collect leaves and other items in a general pile by means of a powerful air flow.
- Suction. The mode was made to clean out the leaves by suction. The plant material is collected in a special bag.
- Shredding. Many versions provide an additional function, which would be to process leaves and other plant spores. Because of this, the volume of collected material is reduced, which may afterwards be used for mulching beds or planting crops for the winter.
Switching over demands one to turn off the blower, remove the nozzle, and install a garbage bag.
When Picking a gasoline blower, you ought to be guided by the following technical characteristics:
- Speed of air circulation. This indicator is important when working in blower manner. Its typical value is 70-80 m/s, which is enough to clean dry leaves. It’s ideal to get a device where the leak speed is adjustable. This will allow you to pick up the style of operation and also simplify the cleaning.
- Volume of air flow. This index characterizes the quantity of air that the gadget takes in suction mode. When a blower with lower values is chosen, it can be used only on small areas.
- Vibration level. Gasoline-powered devices are distinguished by a strong vibration of the body. The shredding factor indicates just how much the quantity of waste after its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it’s 10:1.
The capacity of this bag depends on how often you’ll need to remove its contents. On sale you will find versions in which this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
With a garden vacuum cleaner equipped with a small bag, it is simpler to operate, but clean it much more frequently. This negatively impacts productivity and cleaning rate.