If your interior doorways need recovery, then it’s realistic to do this job yourself, following the arrangement and paying attention to the subtleties.
First you need to remove the old surface. To do this, apply a unique representative to the exterior, which will help remove paint and varnish. After that, bide your time and remove unwanted paint. If it isn’t totally removed, it is possible to eliminate it with an iron.
Next, start the job of restoration. To do this, you want to sand the outside, using sandpaper and moving across the fibers. If you discover defects, they must be eliminated. Acrylic putty can do a superb job because of this. Decorating with a pattern or picture
There are many ways to restore damaged or worn doors:
- A simple alternative is to glue the components with background;
- Individualize the door with the support of painting, for instance, by stenciling;
- Disguise slight damage, and at precisely the same time and upgrade the design with vinyl decals – original and cheap;
- Overhead fronts of unique substances are going to be a good choice for overhauling the canvases;
- replacement of fittings, or its decoration will also help update inside doors.
The technologies of work depends on the kind of renovation selected. Wallpapering
Wallpapering the doorway parts with background – this is an economical method of restoration. Nevertheless, it is extremely effective. Photo compositions or stained canvases look great. Directions:
- After cleansing the components of the door from the old cosmetic finish, it is treated with primer;
- The wall-paper is cut to the size of details of this leaf and architraves;
- Apply glue to the surface with a roller or brush;
- Background glued into the cloth and smoothed with a roller to remove air bubbles and paste residues.
- Will continue such a layout is not long, but this technique is acceptable for the recovery of inexpensive models.
Not a bad option for interior renovation will masterseptika.ru be decorating doors with painting below a stencil. It is produced by yourself or buy ready-made. A stencil with a pattern is connected to the pre-prepared base. Finishing is performed with coloured paints. Vinyl decals
An intriguing approach to finish canvases and boxes made of metal or wood will be vinyl decals. They are convenient as they are self-adhesive. Drawings are glued into any parts of the design, they are chosen under a particular style of layout of this space. Overhead facades
Frequently such finishes are made of MDF panels. On the door leaf or framework they are fixed with glue or self-tapping screws. But restorations are also manufactured from different materials. Decor of fittings
Hinges, handles or locks on doors are embellished with a variety of paints. Antique parts are given an old appearance, using special means for the specific material. Prior to finishing, the hardware is removed from the structure. Old-style components are often replaced with fresh elements.
How to upgrade an outdated wooden door? Sometimes only old springs which have worn out need to be substituted. Fix is not difficult:
- Unscrew the screws and remove the old hardware;
- fix the new hinges on the door foliage;
- the construction is connected to the framework so the fastening points are all aligned;
- first twist the upper hinge and then the lower one.
- How can you restore an inside door? There are lots of ready-made options for this. Implementing creativity, it is not tough to finish structures in a single fashion.
In the design of the assumptions, doors play a significant role. There are several diverse versions in stores, but high-quality ones charge a great deal of cash, and you normally don’t need to check out the inexpensive ones. There’s a great alternative – to update the old doorways using their very own hands. There are a number of methods, rather than the most complex, which allow to get a little cash to fix the circumstance.